Friday, July 6, 2007

Retro is King




What is old is new again...right? Check out this great Retro Sports retailer out of Atlanta. http://www.distantreplays.com/




I found this place a few years back on my journeys to the Atlanta area on business. I could not believe people would pay $45 for a classic logo t-shirt...but there I was flashing back to my younger days and buying a classic Houston Oilers hat for $30. I usually wear it on my flights home and I get so many people saying "great hat; where did you get it?" So the next time I went into the store I asked for some business cards so I could pass them out to people that ask me in the airports...the store associate looked at me like I was crazy, but gave me a stack of info cards and I continue to pass them out. Word of Mouth at work again.




Retro is the new thing...so start growing those side burns and shop at Distant Replays for that classic shirt that will bring you back to your childhood.

No comments: