Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Progress 101


A few blogs back I told a story of a national pizza brand with a "red" roof and how bad there service was. And after having lunch with a company executive friend of mine her story was the same. Well I went back to said red roof place for dinner with my family last week...and what a difference one team member can make. She single handily elevated my experience 100%. First we were personally seated right away and the table was clean and ready. As we were about to get our pizza she comes over and says..sorry for the delay(compared to last time this was at lightning speed) we dropped a piece of your pizza and we are remaking it and it should be right out...would you like me to bring you the rest of the pizza minus the one piece? And I can box the other pizza for you you to take home. That's thinking on your feet..turning a negative into a positive right away..great job Cindy and I hope you make it up the corporate ladder and make a difference under the red roof!

No comments: