Tuesday, March 27, 2007

If 4 walls could talk....

Four walls can talk...did you here that? What is your business telling you? Have you listened lately. When was the last time you stood in a Starbucks and really listened to what was being said? Of course the buzz is always there, but what are the walls telling you.

In my blog I will talk about "the walls" also "hands on the street marketing" and WOMM...(word of mouth marketing). After spending years banging my head against the traditional advertising and marketing world...I came over to this way of thinking after working in a franchise system, with one of the most recognizable brands in the world and finally in the sports business. And it always comes back to one thing..if these four walls could talk...

Off we go.....



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[b]hi, i found this web site and wonder if anyone had any experience or did buy cookbook software from them ?[/b]

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory